This blog is dedicated to WOMEN...all about their experiences..their health, their sexual problems, their role as a wife, a mother, a daughter. Sometimes this would include travels made by the author and other medically related posts that is related to being a woman.

The author is a woman and she is loving every minute of it.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

How to Achieve Orgasm and enjoy every minute of it!

In so many years that I have been counseling couples, I have learned how to explain facts by sharing my own experiences. It is my way of connecting to my patients. For them not to feel intimidated sharing their sexual experiences I have to reach out first and make them feel comfortable to open up. And I have mastered this breaking the ice thing.I always believed that for me to be able to relate I myself should know what I am talking about. 

Do you wonder why most of the mothers wanted a pediatrician who is also a mom? it is because they wanted someone who can feel what they feel when their child is sick..its easier to understand if you have the experience.

How can I be talking about orgasms to patients when I myself have not experienced it?

I remember one patient of mine who have children already and she opened up to me that until now she doesn't know how to achieve orgasm. I was not shocked but I pity her so much.


(The following paragraphs are very sensitive please continue reading if you don't get offended easily with erotic words)
First for you to be able to know if you achieved orgasm you must know how it feels. Its good to read books and surf the internet so you know the varied experiences. But attainment of pleasure differs. What is pleasurable for me may not be pleasurable to you.

There are actually ways on how to achieve orgasm:

1. Explore yourself...know your trigger points...by trigger points I mean the points that makes you weak...you should be able to identify them even without the help of your partner. 
  
For me, I get aroused by the following: 
- A whisper in the ear or feeling the breathing of my partner in the sides and back of my neck.
- A kiss in the neck
- A lick in the earlobe


2. Set the mood. Making love is not the time to talk about differences otherwise you will ruin everything and not achieve your goals. By setting the mood I mean make the moment conducive to making love. Romantic couples would scatter rose petals, light up scented candles or play sweet music. This is quite ideal and moving for new couples but in long term relationship sometimes what is difficult is to keep the fire burning. 


What sets the mood for me and which lures me further in wanting to consummate the act is simple, it is a point when he would look deeply in my eyes and communicate how much he wanted me, it triggers an electrical reaction that send shivers down my spine, my mind spinning and telling me I love this person so much and I wanted to do this act with him. 


If you condition your mind like this, you will not have a hard time reaching your orgasm..In short, dictate the brain in what you wanted to achieve.

2. Let the hand do the talking...caressing is important. While men are stimulated visually, women are fond of touch. Let your partner move his hands from your neck to your breast and playing with the nipples, cupping each breast gently and then guide it to the waist and down the main target sometimes its more romantic if you put your hand on top of his caressing hand to make him feel you allow him to explore and to give the signal that you want what he is doing at the same time dominating without offending him by guiding his hands on the part that you wanted him to touch

you would wonder why I am detailing what seems to be a prelude to sexual act. It is because all of these are important to achieving orgasm...

and if your partner combine 1 and 2...you will notice your heart beats faster and faster...


even by just reading this post seriously I know I have triggered your sexual desire. If you do, then you are on the right track because this feeling, what you are feeling right now should be the exact same feeling you should have during the sexual act. Fast heartbeat, pounding chest, dry throat and lips, maybe a hard nipple and a slightly wet feeling down below and the desire to have your love one with you or even the desire to play with yourself. If you achieved this it would not be hard for you to achieve orgasm.

3. Communication is important. This is the key to a happy sexual life. You should communicate with your partner what you want and what you prefer. It is not bad to be adventurous and try different ways to make love but there would always be one which both of you likes best.


I personally like to be in control...only come if I dictate the pace, the moves. So you could guess the position that I like best...Yes! on top...

Women naturally achieve orgasm longer. Men should be patient to do the foreplay however to sustain the urge the woman should reciprocate. It is not enough that women allow their partners to stimulate them to the point of exhausting them and make them loose their appetite. You should touch back..kiss..move with his touch and say erotic words to keep the fire burning. Otherwise you both will end up pissed off.

It takes experience to determine if your partner is about to come...and holding the orgasm makes it even more enjoyable and pleasurable...this part you should learn to master if you want to come together.

4. Compliment your partner but never fake orgasms...because if you do who lost in the end?...It is not good to pretend that you came just to satisfy your partner even if you don't. Remember you need to achieve orgasm for yourself and all the benefits it have and not just to please your partner.



5. The aftermath. The feeling of achieving climax is one of the most wonderful feeling. The sexual act is not only about sex its about the many psychological effect the act gives you. The feeling of something contacting inside you and something being released inside you is an affirmation of love , security and trust.


For me, the fact that I was able to make my partner come is a big reward because it means I never lost my femininity that I was able to bring him to the end, that I still have that effect on him and it assures me that he would not look for someone else to satisfy him. 


The fast heartbeat, all the sweating and gasping is a state of total emotional euphoria. If you have achieved orgasm this is how you will feel but if not you will feel the opposite, irritated and pissed off.


Some say that talking about sex is uncalled for, this is where inhibitions come in..this is when you cannot achieve an orgasm.


6. The after glow. It is true that achieving an orgasm changes everything and releases everything. Releases tension and stress, it gives you a happy outlook and thinking of the sexual act you did should inspire you to repeat it again. That's a good prelude to the next encounter.


for personal questions email me at docseree@hotmail.com.


1 comment:

  1. Very interesting article, little short though, waiting for more material:)

    ReplyDelete

FavorAffair.com (The Shops at 24Seven)

Popular Posts