This blog is dedicated to WOMEN...all about their experiences..their health, their sexual problems, their role as a wife, a mother, a daughter. Sometimes this would include travels made by the author and other medically related posts that is related to being a woman.

The author is a woman and she is loving every minute of it.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Loving Someone Unconditionally...

They say that "a woman is like a tea bag you will never know how strong she is unless you put her in hot water"

Loving someone is not easy...it includes understanding, patience, sacrifice and when you love unconditionally you don't expect anything in return..

Have you ever loved unconditionally?

I have found this beautiful poem in the internet written anonymously. I felt that she loved him unconditionally no matter how he treats her. She loved him just the same and more.

Let me share it with you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have loved someone unconditionally.Have you?
... I tell you it makes me feel good but it also hurts...

For him I wanted to become the best person I can be.
I wanted to be the person he dreamed of spending his lifetime with.
Someone who will always understand him
Someone who will always support him in his work.
Someone who promised him to be always there whenever he needed me.
Someone who will always make love to him whenever he wanted to.
Someone who will never leave his side and will love him forever.

Today, I realized it was such a big responsibility.
I get hurt several times but I have never given up
I will never give up on him
I will only leave if he wanted me to get out of his life.

I have showered him with all the love I can give to the best that I could
I am not expecting him to do the same.
But sometimes sad days happens 
when you as a person also wanted to feel the same attention you are giving.

It feels heavy on the chest but you can't do anything but hold on
I wanted him to be happy and to feel good, 
for me to fill the missing pieces in his life
and make him a better person
I wanted him to be proud of himself
and for him to know that I make a big difference in his life.

Sometimes I loose hope because situation sucks 
and I have to wait for things to get better. 
Loving him is a sacrifice.
I have waited for so many hours just to be with him and yet
I have to wait some more for a few minutes he can spare.
And since I don't want him to feel the pressure
I have to give way and let go.
I am not asking for so much...
and yet after all those waiting it seems very hard for him
to tell me how much he loves me...not even once today..
Not even once today did he tell me he loves me.
I never failed to tell him how much I love him.
Sometimes I even feel he doesn't feel it anymore because he often hears it.

If he only said it once today..
It could've changed the way I feel
It could've make me feel better
I could've have stayed waiting even if he bury himself at work 
or leave his desk for a chain of meetings
I could've waited just like what I usually do.
And I would always understand.
He doesn't know that just watching him is fine with me.
But since I don't want to add pressure to his work 
I gave him space.
I don't want to think that he has changed.
Before he would tell me I don't disturb him 
and it is ok for me to stay
but today he never said anything...
so there's nothing left for me to do but leave.

I chose to love him unconditionally 
so I have no right to demand for a little time 
or expect him to treat me just the same.

Like a tea bag he puts me in hot water and it makes me stronger 
but like a tea bag the longer you put it in hot water 
it looses its taste. 
I don't want this to happen to me 
I don't want to loose this "love" I have for him
I will never let it happen to us.
And even if I get hurt 
I will continue loving him unconditionally...
This is my commitment...
And I will hold on to it as long as I can.

-Anonymous-

-------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope that it is not so hard like this to love someone unconditionally.

I have loved my husband with my whole heart but with it are the many conditions that binds our marriage. I hope I will learn to love him unconditionally without expecting anything in return.



No comments:

Post a Comment

FavorAffair.com (The Shops at 24Seven)

Popular Posts