This blog is dedicated to WOMEN...all about their experiences..their health, their sexual problems, their role as a wife, a mother, a daughter. Sometimes this would include travels made by the author and other medically related posts that is related to being a woman.

The author is a woman and she is loving every minute of it.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

I Was Proved Wrong....


When I first heard of Shinagawa my impression was it is only for people in the upper socio-economic class. I was even shy to call their number to inquire. Thank God for the internet as I was able to access their website and check the prices. I compared it with other leading skin care clinics and their price was reasonable contrary to what I expected. 
When I was given the chance to join Shinagawa, I never had second thoughts. First, my Nihongo sensei told me that Japanese people are good employers. Second, I always believed that products from Japan are made of good quality. Third, if I want to turn my career 180 degrees, I would rather do it with people well known and expert in their field. Lastly, dermatology was my first love before I trained in OBGYN, so when one of Shinagawa's building blocks- Mr Koji Miyashita invited me to join the team I felt this is the perfect moment to mold my first love and current love into one. Something I first thought was impossible. 
When I first step foot at Shinagawa, I was welcomed by the cozy ambiance and state of the art equipments. The staff were all friendly from the doctors, nurses down to the beauty consultants. Right that very moment I knew I have found my new home and family. 
All the misconceptions that I have was slowly replaced with trust because Shinagawa proved me wrong....

1 comment:

  1. Natural herbs have cured so many illnesses that drugs and injections can't cure. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I read people's testimonies online on how they were cured of Herpes, HPV, Diabetics , Hepatitis, Stomach bug , Chronic pains Fibro pains. etc. by herbal natural medicine, so I decided to contact the doctor because I know nature has the power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with Hsv for the past years but Dr Chike cured me with his natural herbs. Believe it or not. I am a living testimony. There is no harm trying natural herbs. Contact Dr on Whats-App . +233502715551. text/call via: +1 (719) 629 0982 , or you can also contact through his Facebook Page @ Dr Chike Herbal Remedy.

    ReplyDelete

FavorAffair.com (The Shops at 24Seven)

Popular Posts